The world is facing an abundance of environmental and societal challenges. Recent years have seen a significant momentum surrounding the need for a ‘new normal’ where financial markets are designed to positively contribute to sustainable development.
Phenix Capital Group is an Amsterdam-based impact investment consultant, and we envision a world in which institutional capital helps to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all.
We strive to educate and inspire some of the largest institutional investor organisations with our annual global conferences and publications. We support both institutional investors as well as fund managers to make more impact with their capital with our IMM services, online databases and our virtual placement assistant.
• Research and map out asset owners and asset managers within specific countries
• Qualify new asset owner and asset manager relationships
• Lead generator to support the sales team across business lines, including providing the initial contact to prospects
• Sales support for Phenix Capital’s Impact Database, including providing demonstrations to prospects
• Maintain a clean CRM and update contact details
• 1 to 3 years experience within the financial sector
• Someone who is comfortable speaking in meetings and doing sales calls
• Candidates with 1-3 years of experience in sales will also be considered
• Strong knowledge and understanding of asset management, with a genuine interest in impact investing
• Understanding of customer relationship management (CRM) practices, financial knowledge
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Second language to fluent English a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Available to work full-time
• Extremely service-oriented, strong team player and communicator
• Commitment to serving society’s needs - ethical behaviour and a high level of personal integrity
• The office is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
• A competitive salary and 25 days of vacation
• Be a part of a fast-growing organization and a dynamic international team
Are you driven to make a difference and be part of a dynamic and motivated team? We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phenix Capital is an equal opportunity employer.