Senior Associate - Impact Investing
Contribute with us to solutions to environmental and societal challenges through the organisation of impact investing conferences and seminars!
The world is facing an abundance of environmental and societal challenges. Recent years have seen a significant momentum surrounding the need for a ‘new normal’ where financial markets are designed to positively contribute to sustainable development.
Phenix Capital Group is an Amsterdam-based impact investment consultant, and we envision a world in which institutional capital helps to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all.
We strive to educate and inspire some of the largest institutional investor organisations with our annual global conferences and publications. We support both institutional investors as well as fund managers to make more impact with their capital.
What we are looking for
To support our vision and growth path, Phenix Capital Group has a position opening for a Senior Associate for our Amsterdam based office.
- Impact fund selection, performance of due diligence and relationship management with fund managers in all asset classes with emphasis on private markets.
- Assessment and evaluation of the impact proposition of these investment funds.
- Impact fund research, sourcing new impact funds in the market.
- Lead calls and meetings with clients, and prepare research assignments as part of advisory assignments.
- Perform regular analysis of the impact investing market from different information outlets.
- Support the maintenance of proprietary impact investing fund database of private equity, venture capital, real assets, public equity and fixed income impact funds.
- You will also deliver support to the different activities in Phenix Capital, like supporting the production of the impact investing reports and analysis.
- Excellent analytical and writing skills in English (Dutch or additional languages are a plus).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge in Microsoft Power BI is a plus.
- Strong academic achievement in master’s degree program in finance, economics, business, or related.
- Knowledge of financial/investment products and asset classes - CFA/or CAIA candidate a plus.
- Strong interest in learning about impact investing.
- Self-starter, highly motivated with the ability to take the initiative in moving projects forward.
- Hands-on, independent, problem solver, out-of-the-box thinking.
- Extremely service-oriented, strong team player, and communicator.
- Commitment to serving society’s needs - ethical behaviour and a high level of personal integrity.
Office located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Align your work with your values
A competitive salary and 25 days of vacation
Be a part of a fast-growing organisation and a dynamic international team
Reimbursement for travel expenses
Phenix Capital is an equal opportunity employer.